lunes, 5 de noviembre de 2007

Hello friends,
My name is Mikhail Timonin. I am a teacher of English at a small secondary school in Tarkhanovo (Republic of Mordovia, Russia). There are 35 students at school this school year. “What do you know about Argentina?”, asked I some of my students. These are their answers:


Larisa Abramova, 13, grade 8. Argentina is situated in the southern part of South America continent. It is washed by Atlantic Ocean in the East.
The capital of Argentina is Buenos Aires. Spanish is the state language. Latino-American people live there.







Anna Buyankina, 15, grade 10. Argentina is the state in the South America. It has big territory. Buenos Aires is the capital of the state.
Argentina is the place where ‘tango’ was born.
Natalia Oreiro is one of the famous singers. She screened in the film called

“The Wild Angel”.



Sergey Pershin, 14, grade 10. I know that the capital of Argentina is Buenos Aires. I know that Natalia Oreiro, a famous singer and actress, lives in Argentina. I know that Stephan Erzia, the famous Mordovian sculptor, lived in Argentina for some years.




Nataliya Chinyaeva, 15, grade 10. Natalia Oreiro, a famous actress and singers, lives in `Argentina. She screened in “The Wild Angel” film. The famous Mordovian sculptor Stephan Erzia lived in Argentina.



Alexander Chinyaev, 15, grade 10. Natalia Oreiro was born in Argentina. She screened in the film called “The Wild Angel”.







Svetlana Mosevnina, 15, grade 10. For me Argentina is the country where Stephan Erzia, the famous Mordovian sculptor, lived for many years and Natalia Oreiro, the famous Argentinian singer and actress, lives.




Dmitry Puryakov, 16, grade 10. Argentina is the country which is situated in South America. The capital of Argentina is Buenos Aires.
The famous Argentinian actress Natalia Oreiro was born in Argentina and lives there.

11 comentarios:

Gabriela Rosso dijo...

hi children,

Thank you very much for your comments,they are great!!! I couldn't believe you knew Natalia Oreiro so much!! Congratulations!!My students will be posting soon!!

Take care,

Gabriela

pajarito dijo...

hi!! i am nicolas martinez Rusia to being inhabited by tribes like proto-inoeuropeos and escitas.in mordovia to being very much poet and to bein a write in Latin alphabet

Anónimo dijo...

Hi, I'm Gabriel Marcote. Russia is the biggest country in the world.
Russian is the official language and Vladimir Putin is the President.
There is a large percentage of ice on its territory.

Anónimo dijo...

Hi, we're Juan Manuel Mellado and Juan Ignacio Müller. Mordovia is a republic located in Russia. Has a very cold and snowy weather in winter. It was part of the Soviet Union until the Berlin Wall fell in 1989. It's a republic since 1994. Russia also is the creator of the little dolls called Matryoshkas.

Nos equivocamos y lo habíamos puesto en el post del 15 de octubre

Anónimo dijo...

Students know very small about Russia. Russia is the greatest country in the world.Russia is not only oil and gas,it is 140 million people. they have great culture

Anónimo dijo...

Hi, dear friends!I am very glad to hear that the young people from Argentina know Republic of Mordoviya.And also it is very interesting for us to know more about your country. I wish you success in studiing English!And welcome to Russia!
Yulya, a Teachers' Training college student.

Anónimo dijo...

Hi my dear friends!
I am very glad to hear that the young people from Argentina know Republic of Mordoviya.
I am proud of Republik!
Welcom to the Mordovia!

Anónimo dijo...

Hi!
I'm very glad to visit this blog! I am going to be an English teacher and this work I mean creating blogs is very interesting and useful for students, I think. I know a lot about your country:-) but I couldn't know everything! I like Spanish very much and dream to learn it. And my favorite serial "Rebelde Way" was prodused in your country!
Bye!

Anónimo dijo...

Hello!My name is Flor!
I'am 12 year old!
I'am from Argentina!
I living Buenos Aires!
Mordovia is a republic
in Russia!!

Good Bye!=)

[Kiss]=)


Flor,,:)

Del ameghino(7ºA)

Anónimo dijo...

Hello!My name is Flor!
I'am 12 year old!
I'am from Argentina!
I living Buenos Aires!
Mordovia is a republic
in Russia!!

Good Bye!=)

Kiss!=)


Flor,,:)

Del ameghino(7ºA)

María Laura Gomensoro dijo...

Sorry, but Natalia Oreiro was born in Montevideo, capital of Uruguay.